We wanted to make sure you know about all the avenues in which we can stay connected!
- Quarterly Mailer – 4x a year we reach out the old school way via Snail Mail! This will include a variety of Real Estate-centric info, and some not so Real Estate-centric info like possibly a holiday card or a calendar for your fridge.
- Moving Chico Facebook Page – If you are a Facebooker, please like our page. We do our best to keep it interesting beyond Real Estate listings!! We would love to see your engagement and comments. We like to highlight and promote local community events in Chico, Paradise, Durham, and Orland.
- Monthly ‘Ezine’ – Since you are receiving this, you are already on our list, but do you know anyone else that might like to see our monthly Ezine?? What makes ours better than most? We create ALL the content. Most ‘newsletters’ are created by a 3rd party and info are based on national information. The problem with this is it doesn’t relate to our specific market. Our Ezine is actually OUR local info in our local market. We include an article/story or stats written by 1 of us, and a few current listings.
- Investor Group – This is a focus group made up of our clients that own investment property OR want to own investment property. We send out a very brief email once a month (sometimes once every other month) to provide information specifically tailored to Investors. Last month (Aug) was an article written by Michael about building long term wealth with the help of using the 1031 Exchange. We also like to give a heads up on up and coming Residential Income listings.
- Neighborhood Watch – This is probably one of my favorite programs! If you would like to know the details of the Real Estate activity in the neighborhood around your property, just let us know. Anytime a home is listed or sold in your neighborhood we will email you all the pertinent information and pictures.
That sums it up! Please take advantage of any/all that interest you. Or if you know someone that wants in the Inner Circle, give us a heads up. We love to stay connected with you so don’t hesitate to ask to be added to a program.